Vanguard College | Canada
Vanguard College was founded in 1946, known as Canadian Northwest Bible Institute (CNBI), the vision of D.N. Buntain; the first class enrolled forty students and employed six part-time staff. Classes were held in the original Central Pentecostal Tabernacle building in Edmonton, located on 108 Street. The only program available at that time was a three year Bible diploma program.