Agricultural Equipment Technician | Diploma / certificate | Engineering & Technology | On Campus | 4 years | Lethbridge College | Canada
Take your agricultural and mechanical skills to the next level with specialized courses and one-on-one instruction from a qualified tradesperson in the Agricultural Equipment Technician Apprenticeship program. Over four years, you’ll mix on-the-job training with technical experience, spending nearly 80 per cent of your time on the job. The remaining 20 per cent will be spent in our classrooms and shops, where you’ll learn how to maintain, diagnose and repair or overhaul equipment such as tractors, combines, sprayers and more.
Jobs related to this program:
Share This Now
Subscribe for updates!
Submit your email to be the first to know about new tools and schools to help you find your fit.
Please select the country where you want to study:
Based on your answers, you may be interested in a career within
Continue To Programs
This feature is only available for registered users.
Log in to Ultimate College List to save schools & programs, compare schools, compare programs and do much more!
Don’t have an account? Easily create an account for FREE.